latinromeo (Ramon) in NYC 411?

Italiano
This topic is 1559 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys thinking of booking Latinromeo this weekend, is he a nice guy and does he give a good massage with sensual elements? Love to hear any encounters, and has anyone got password for private pics on rentmen.com. PM me - thanks guys.

• 2 months later...

Just got out of a...disappointing session with him. While everybody in entitled to a bad day. it's when/if those days become a pattern that there's a problem. So without giving a review (which I just left on masseurfinder)

The pluses - nice space, nice guy, nice massage

The minuses - not sure where his head was today and only got 1/2 the time I was supposed to get (and even less than what I ended up paying for)

• 2 months later...

That's too bad, edinbrooklyn. I was hoping it was a one-off oddity for him. (I hate that masseur finder deleted my review, which was mixed vs. negative). My problem with him was that I set up the appointment the day before. Called him while I was on my way to let him know I was almost there. Got there and he was...decidedly spacey. Thought I was coming the day before (even though the time scheduled would have already happened when I called). Wasn't set up so spent 15 minutes getting ready. Massage was good, but it felt short. Was supposed to be 90 minutes, and when we were done and I looked at the clock, noticed that only an hour had passed since I arrived (which meant the massage was only 45 minutes max). So I paid him for an hour (plus tip) and he argued with me that I shorted him...and was totally surprised when I pointed out that the massage was only 45 minutes long, not the 90 minutes we had agreed upon - as he honestly thought 90 minutes had passed. As I said...he was spacey and I wasn't sure if he wasn't feeling well, or....

He was pleasant and the massage was good but the whole exchange felt off.

I have seen him several times over the years, but my last session with him was in April 2016 in DC. It wasn't the full hour either, and it was then I decided I would no longer see him. He was engaged during our session as we have some common interests.

I have seen him several times over the years, but my last session with him was in April 2016 in DC. It wasn't the full hour either, and it was then I decided I would no longer see him. He was engaged during our session as we have some common interests.

are the pictures in his ad updated? Does he actually looks that hot?

I had a number of sessions with him and he was always very friendly and ready to please. His pictures are accurate and I can confirm that he is very well endowed. As for his age, he is probably in his mid-40s but he is excellent shape so who cares if he is not in his 20s - I certainly don't. My only observation is that the more I see him, the shorter the actual massage portion of our sessions becomes and we spend more time on other things (and it isn't discussing metaphysics) - not a problem for me, but some of you might find that useful information. He does use a lot of oil, but he always offered me a shower. Yes, he has a roommate but I've never seen him (or her), I only know it because he told me. Give him a try if you like a handsome guy with a great body, huge package, pretty good massage skills and don't mind the schlep up to Harlem.

I had a number of sessions with him and he was always very friendly and ready to please. His pictures are accurate and I can confirm that he is very well endowed. As for his age, he is probably in his mid-40s but he is excellent shape so who cares if he is not in his 20s - I certainly don't. My only observation is that the more I see him, the shorter the actual massage portion of our sessions becomes and we spend more time on other things (and it isn't discussing metaphysics) - not a problem for me, but some of you might find that useful information. He does use a lot of oil, but he always offered me a shower. Yes, he has a roommate but I've never seen him (or her), I only know it because he told me. Give him a try if you like a handsome guy with a great body, huge package, pretty good massage skills and don't mind the schlep up to Harlem.

Is he a good kisser? Does he bottom?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I concur with Treehorn. Had a very detached experience a few weeks back. He has a roommate which was weird.

That's too bad, edinbrooklyn. I was hoping it was a one-off oddity for him. (I hate that masseur finder deleted my review, which was mixed vs. negative). My problem with him was that I set up the appointment the day before. Called him while I was on my way to let him know I was almost there. Got there and he was...decidedly spacey. Thought I was coming the day before (even though the time scheduled would have already happened when I called). Wasn't set up so spent 15 minutes getting ready. Massage was good, but it felt short. Was supposed to be 90 minutes, and when we were done and I looked at the clock, noticed that only an hour had passed since I arrived (which meant the massage was only 45 minutes max). So I paid him for an hour (plus tip) and he argued with me that I shorted him...and was totally surprised when I pointed out that the massage was only 45 minutes long, not the 90 minutes we had agreed upon - as he honestly thought 90 minutes had passed. As I said...he was spacey and I wasn't sure if he wasn't feeling well, or....

He was pleasant and the massage was good but the whole exchange felt off.

Just left my session with him (incall in DC). If he is 40+, he looks really good. Massage was good and deep. He seemed to flip me early, but he did do a lot of work on the front side as well. Although in undies, nothing sensual. He did take those off for the last bit and took my hand to feel his muscles and his monster.

He asked if I wanted release. I said yes. He then expected me to self-release. I responded that I could have stayed home and done that. He replied "Yeah, but you would have me there to look at". True enough...but at the time, it felt very off putting. He then asked if I just wanted hand release. After a couple mins of lame tugging, I told him that he could stop.

He did apologize as I was leaving that there seemed to be no chemistry. He offered money back, I declined. He insisted, so I took it. I checked my watch in the elevator and it was less than an hour from our start time...but not by much.

If it weren't for the lack of chemistry (it seemed evident a few mins in the door), I would return just for the massage.

• 4 months later...

Hired for an incall over this past summer. Expert massage, has real skills-formerly trained. Session was good, I can see where people found him rather detached. He was ok with me- I have not had a repeat yet. So many choices in NYC, just moved on to the next. I may repeat in the future-I def saved his number. Even just to get one more glance a that cock(humongous). Roommate(male) being there was a little weird for me-but not a total deal breaker. Like I had to walk past him after I was finished. Lol.

Edited by Urbanite

Tried to see him last spring. When I got to his place all the way up in Harlem I had to keep calling him and calling him. Turns out he was still asleep - at 1pm. He finally woke up and took my call. Buzzed me in and then I waited a few minutes at his door to open it. Suddenly got really bad vibes and left. It just felt totally wrong. Looking back, I sort of wished I had stuck it out but when you get a feeling like that...

Tried to see him last spring. When I got to his place all the way up in Harlem I had to keep calling him and calling him. Turns out he was still asleep - at 1pm. He finally woke up and took my call. Buzzed me in and then I waited a few minutes at his door to open it. Suddenly got really bad vibes and left. It just felt totally wrong. Looking back, I sort of wished I had stuck it out but when you get a feeling like that...

Yeah for sure go with your gut. But, his place was nice and clean. Shower was clean offered before and after. Check him out the next time you are in NYC.

Yeah for sure go with your gut. But, his place was nice and clean. Shower was clean offered before and after. Check him out the next time you are in NYC.

I had the same experience. Place clean, he is a nice guy, his massage is good without being great, but the rest was REALLY impressive! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Saw him a few months ago. The massage was ok but would have wanted better. He used a lot of oil. Seemingly nice guy.

Didn't realize he had a roommate til I was walking out. That would have been a dealbreaker for me.

Yeah, it was def a little weird as I was exiting. I had to seat in the same room with the roommate to put on my shoes. I was only slightly uncomfortable. As I was caught off guard. I think I prefer to be alone with the provider at the time of service. So, it def was weirdish-but not to the point where I felt unsafe. Just awkward...

Edited by Urbanite

• 1 year later...