Ryan - NYC

river
This topic is 3993 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Too many photos, private pics/videos, but his pics don't exist anywhere outside of MassageM4M. Someone that industrious about filling out his ad here would theoretically maximize his service offerings by being on other sites too, especially with that much visual info. My conclusion: this is just another fake profile created by MassageM4M to scam you into buying credits to see the private pics and videos.

That one review on the ad is pretty suspect too. Anyone with a premium account willing to see if the second review is a positive one? Because I don't see any reason to hide one of only two reviews if it's also positive.

Too many photos, private pics/videos, but his pics don't exist anywhere outside of MassageM4M. Someone that industrious about filling out his ad here would theoretically maximize his service offerings by being on other sites too, especially with that much visual info. My conclusion: this is just another fake profile created by MassageM4M to scam you into buying credits to see the private pics and videos.

That one review on the ad is pretty suspect too. Anyone with a premium account willing to see if the second review is a positive one? Because I don't see any reason to hide one of only two reviews if it's also positive.

Your suspicions might be confirmed. I just looked with my premium membership. The other review is a "1" which was in Nov of last year. The reviewer simply says that "This guy doesn't return text, phone calls, or emails." That is kinda the MO of the M4M site when they post fake profiles. The masseurs never respond, because they only want you to buy the pics and the vids...sorry Stuysavage, looks like Le Who*e was correct, might be best to pass on this one.

Archived