411 SouthBostonBoxer (Josh) in Boston

bostonman
This topic is 3993 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys - yes, another inquiry about a Boston guy on Rentboy, lol. This ad's been up for a while - I've always looked him over but haven't yet decided to find out about him - anyone know anything? I've never seen him reviewed, yet have not heard of any red flags either. I figure someone out here must have tried to hire him at some point...anyone?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=165964&scid=95026750&sp=1&pos=8&locid=1503&iid=62231

I remember doing research and finding out bad things, but it was a long time ago; I don't remember specifics. I think it was less that he was completely fake than that his pictures (which haven't changed in years) do not represent his current physical condition. But I'd also love to hear from anyone with IRL experiences.

I, too, have seen his ad when I was in New England and I've always wondered about him myself. I've been aware of him for a few years now so my guess is he must be doing something right since he is still in business. He also runs a massage ad on Massagem4m. I'd like to hear of any first hand experiences by others. Speak (or rather write) up please, gentlemen.

I hooked up with him while traveling on business around '08 and those were the same pics he used back then. He definitely is the guy in the ad, evidenced by the arm tatt. Upon meeting him, I was a little disappointed he was not as buff as he appeared in the pics. He was a little skinny, but tone and I did call him out on it. If I recall correctly, he stated that he had taken the pics a couple of years back. Anyway, he was a nice enough guy and I was horny at the time. We kept things vanilla for the most part and the overall experience was just ok. I think he also charged me less than what he placed on the ad, which was nice of him. Needless to say, I wouldn't hire him again or recommend him...especially since he's still using the same pics.

I saw him twice in 2010. He looked pretty much like his pics then, a little bit less buff as noted, but not by much. I found him to be a nice guy (2nd time we had dinner together beforehand), interactive and into it even though I think he is straight (ad says bi). He didn't want to get fucked but he fucked me well, and the kissing and body contact were good. I would enjoy seeing him again whenever I next pass through town.

Archived