411 "Bad Puppy" in Boston

bostonman
This topic is 3916 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not really my type.

Gman

Funny - not quite mine either, in some ways (he describes himself as "fey" which is definitely not something I tend to go for) but something about him caught my eye and imagination. Just tend to wonder if he's for real or not.

• 2 weeks later...
I see he's raised his rates a bit since yesterday, lol - either he looked around at his competition, or didn't want to come across as "cheap" lol? Still wondering if he's legit...

...and now I see his rates have gone up again - 300 incall, 350 outcall. I wonder if he's getting any clients?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok. So I met this fine young lad last night, lol, and had a great time. (Review to come.) We did talk about the prices in his ad, and indeed, he was to some extent thinking about "time" differently, but acknowledging that at first he wasn't aware of the implication as posted on Rentboy that prices are understood to be hourly rates for a basic incall/outcall. He did say, though, that he was indeed getting some upscale clients for his $450 outcalls, lol. It was funny, though - I remember him talking about the perceived difference between, say, advertising at "$400 for 2 hours" vs. "$200/hr" and finding the latter was more effective - I said it's kind of like buying something at a store price of $199.99 and feeling like it's perceptually a huge difference than had they said $200 (which is exactly why stores do that) - he joked that it might be fun to try to price his services like that to see what happens.

Anyway - seeing his ad the other night as he brought his fees back, and posted some new delightful pictures, I found myself deciding to give him a try, and I'm very glad I did. ;)

I also told him about this board (he knew about the review site, but not the message board) and that I had been posting about his odd fee hikes, lol. I wonder if he's seen this thread yet...:p

Archived