Champagne Rooms

johnf
This topic is 3988 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I attend the Adonis Lounge occasionally and enjoy private dances in the back room. I have never used one of their champagne rooms. How exactly do they work? I've heard they cost $100 for twenty minutes, plus you're expected to tip the dancer. How much of a tip? Who keeps time? You? The dancer? The bouncer at the entrance to the back room? To whom do the give the $100 rental fee?

Champagne rooms cost $100 for 20 minutes. It is standard to tip the dancer in addition to that cost, I'd say anywhere from $40-$200+, depending on your satisfaction w/ the experience, your relationship w/ that dancer, and/or what it is you actually "got into" during that time....AND your budget of course! Id def recommend discussing prior w/ the dancer you choose, how you'd like to spend that time, to make sure both parties are on the same page and tip is agreed upon. Don't assume...

Feel free to ask me for an introduction to any guy and I can give my personal recommendations too!

Archived