411 on Austin in NY

Lewis H
This topic is 4018 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Austin was, I think the first person I posted about when I joined this group. I asked if anyone had seen him. However, my own experience led me to believe he is one of those fakes on m4m. I emailed several times over the course of a few months, and called perhaps 3 times. Never got a return phone call or an email back. I think he doesn't exist. I thought he was extremely hot looking, and the price was right as was the location. If anyone has a better experience than that I'd love to hear it too.

Austin was, I think the first person I posted about when I joined this group. I asked if anyone had seen him. However, my own experience led me to believe he is one of those fakes on m4m. I emailed several times over the course of a few months, and called perhaps 3 times. Never got a return phone call or an email back. I think he doesn't exist. I thought he was extremely hot looking, and the price was right as was the location. If anyone has a better experience than that I'd love to hear it too.

Makes me wonder about not only the ad(s) being suspect, but the reviewers. This ad has 1 visible review, and the reviewer's reviews span 10 states, but none of them repeated. So if the ad may be false (and considering all the private pics and videos in this one that could be a source of revenue for MM4M), then teh reviews are planted as well, and I'm starting to suspect the site in general.

It is my belief that whenever you see a plethora of private photographs then you are encountering a fake ad. I'm sure there are a few ads with private pics that are legitimate, but not many. I and other members of this group have written to m4m complaining of this practice saying that it diminishes the integrity of the site, but they have to make money and those protests have gone unheeded.

Archived