Monday's Review - Bruian #7

billhu
This topic is 3999 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi Guys. I don't get on here too often but I was checking out Brian #7 the other morning. Called chatted and he has visitors this week and so we have an appointment for Monday. Spur of moment I invited him to lunch, on the clock. Went to a hunky waiter place in Hell's Kitchen - 44&X. Nice place but I digress. Brian is a beautiful man with. Cutest smile and very easy to socialize with. I had a very worthwhile hour as a prelude to our visit. Finally my question: do many of us do this? The experience, while expensive, makes the anticipated visit more exciting. Am I hoping maybe he could be a friend? Let me know if any one else did this "duo" appointment and did it enhance your second meeting? By the way Brian is one of the hunkiest and nicest guy out there. Bill

Brian is indeed a friend of mine. I have known him for a couple of years now. When I first met him I was looking and he was exactly my type. We had an hour appt which was terrific. He was so pleasant and down to earth that I hired him for an overnight the next time I was in the city. We continue to stay in touch via text msg even when I'm not planning on being in NYC. He recently has been helping me navigate my way thru Grindr, even texting me from his "day" job. He is most definitely a friend but I am fully aware the if I want all the "benefits" I need to pay for them as that is his main source of income. If you can afford it, hire him for the night. I'm saving my $$$ now for another exciting night in NYC!! Thanks for reminding me about my beautiful friend.

You'll have a terrific time. Trust me, he is well worth having for an overnight. Nothing like waking up next to that hot body and slipping it in while he sleeps. Tell him I said Hi and let me know how it went. Thanks. Have fun.

Archived