Rio June 2nd

tealady
This topic is 3994 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

arrived back to rio June 1st

hotel atlantico again, can the towels get any thinner... enough said.

club 117, still good, i saw faces that have been there over 3 years... some new faces.... and 1 first timer....

drag show carla was on, and her side kick once again mined comic genius. think of ethel and lucy.... great bits.

the basement bar is gone, a round bed sits sadly in the middle of the space, no door, not sure what it is used for.

the back patio is the place to hang and grab a smoke. Boys as friendly, some aggressive, so wait for you to talk first...

the old timers remember my name, I use a famous movie star name when i am here, and they all think its funny, but they do remember the name...

the strippers...

they have no problems showing their dick in the movie room, or hallways, but on stage, after they drop their speedos they keep their hands over their junk. they love to show the ass, but no goods. one of the strippers before the show, walked around the bar, hard and towel around his neck...

today sunday

full sun

blue sky

samba on the beach

btw

last metro stop is closed for now, makes getting to ipanema beach harder,

big foot ball match in town a lot of brits

Archived