Interested in Sam in NYC

luvsrubs
This topic is 3978 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/masseursam12.shtml

I've been looking longingly at this fellow since he first appeared. He has an amazing body and is really the type I like, but has only one review and at 160 starting is creeping into a price that is a bit high for me. Just wondering if anyone has any experience they'd like to impart either pm or to the group. Thanks.

Nothing to report, but my MAYDAR (masseur radar) tells me that he's honest and legitimate. I doubt if there will be a happy ending, and I doubt if there will be much touching and nudity. But I bet you get a first-rate massage!

Even if he says he does say "nude massage with mutual touch" in his ad?

Even if he says he does say "nude massage with mutual touch" in his ad?

what? So there's never been any false advertising or misleading wording? Nope - I've never read anything here by anybody who thought they were bamboozled by a pretty face. Actually, I'm kinda bothered by the wording (or rather spacing) in the add: he mentions "nude massage" but then follows it with a space instead of the comma, almost like something got deleted. Of course maybe it's just a typo.

No denying though, the guy is one gorgeous hunk. Still, $160 for a massage - well, it should at least make me smile if not downright happy. But then all you high-rollers in NYC with more money than sense will not blanch at the economics at all. "What's that you say? $160 for a massage? That's too little. Here's $200."

what? So there's never been any false advertising or misleading wording? Nope - I've never read anything here by anybody who thought they were bamboozled by a pretty face.

True, there's ALWAYS that possibility.

But since he wrote it plain as day, it's definitely something you can bring up to confirm (or attempt to) beforehand. It' s not like those sensual ads where they stress it's "sensual not sexual," or "Every massage is inherently sensual" and you're left scratching your head wondering, well, what DO you mean? :)

It seems to me that you could schedule both this guy and Eli in the same day and still have - er uh - time to schedule something a little more humorous and sensually gratifying. . .

I'd refer you to the thread about good tops in NYC.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He now has two separate ads on masseurfinder, one for sensual and one for erotic. A little more snooping reveals that the photos are mostly or all of a USA Gymnast by the name of Steven Legendre who is married and lives in Norman, Oklahoma.

He now has two separate ads on masseurfinder, one for sensual and one for erotic. A little more snooping reveals that the photos are mostly or all of a USA Gymnast by the name of Steven Legendre who is married and lives in Norman, Oklahoma.

He was so consistent with his photos that I didn't even bother using Google image. I was hoping he was actually truthful, but that ad sounds too good to be true.

Archived