Adam Roberts- Spider-Man Turn Off The Dark

Gar1eth
This topic is 4017 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I receive email postings from Broadway.com (doesn't everyone ;)). There was an article about an extra in the show named Adam Roberts- basically his part in the show- daily routine, etc. Well I 'googled' his name. And what do you know. Two years ago he posted some online nekkid pictures. Some 'enterprising' website found them. So here is the website. From some of the poses I'm assuming there's a good chance he is gay. In the article on Broadway.com, he mentions wanting to be in Jersey Boys some day. If he has the talent for it, I hope these pictures don't scuttle his chance.

http://freshhotness.net/2011/10/30/adam-roberts-from/#more-10300

Gman

Thanks, Gman...I hope they don't scuttle his chances either... he is one hot guy, and it would be fun to see him perform...I agree that most straight guys would not do some of the nude poses that he has done. I wonder where they were taken...that would give some additional clues...

Thanks, Gman...I hope they don't scuttle his chances either... he is one hot guy, and it would be fun to see him perform...I agree that most straight guys would not do some of the nude poses that he has done. I wonder where they were taken...that would give some additional clues...

If you read the discussion accompanying the pictures, several people think probably some 'hook- up' site which seems sensible to me.

Gman

Archived