A new level for nipple work

unsub2O17
This topic is 4021 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Question???

I knew a guy who had a similar pair many years sgo. As I recall they came from Germany. After looking for something similar for years, I recently saw something that was a reasonable facsimile at the Leatherman in NYC. I wanted to give them a try. However, the salesman said that the particular style were so sharp and needle-like that they might cause bleeding so, "If you try them you bought them." I declined since I can be overly concerned with safety issues. So my question... are these safe???...as causing bleeding is not one of the objectives one would normally want to accomplish.

I think that there is that potential. Hasn't happened to me, but I've only used the preloaded spring tension. You can push down on the cylinder for "harder" grip, and I can see how that might pierce the skin. The directions do warn of that possibility. As with so much else, be careful and the feel and look outweigh the risk--at least for me. As an aside, I had a lot more trouble with the Magno Nip Tugggers (causing bleeding) because they were so much harder to control.

Well we both know that the magnos make great refrigerator magnets. Actually I never had a bleeding issue with those, but then I bought the regular strength version. It's just that they attracted too much metallic stuff such as chains, the rivets on a harness or flogger handle, etc. Plus at least one friend could not wear his because his nipples were too flat. I won't mention his name because he posts here. LOL!! But he knows who he is!!!

At any rate, for the interim I will stick with the mangos for show when not near any metallic objects and my Japanese clovers for general work. Though I am excited to hear about these claw type nip clamps as they seem to be less needle-like compared to what I saw in NYC.

Archived