trini cruz

relaxmeny
This topic is 2413 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No, but he seems genuine to me. From his ad, and from the reviews, I'd say that his massage is strictly legit; not even a mention of a happy ending. But he has several private photos that must be "unlocked," which leads me to believe that he can be erotic if one wants. Funny when these guys have new names; he's now Trini Cruz, but he used to be El. Perhaps that makes it harder for the IRS to trace them?

I've seen Trini 4 times over the course of two years. Very nice, though on the quiet side. Photos of him with his ad are accurate. I think he looks even better in person. His massages are wonderful. He definitely knows what he's doing.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry not recent but I saw him several times when he was still in NYC. Same number so I presume its the same guy. It was almost impossible to get a same day appointment with him then. I agree with all the positive comments. he's totally worth the money and one thing that's not entirely clear from his ad or the comments - the massage is definitely erotic. He is nude and welcomes intimate touching. Every time i was with him he was fully erect almost the whole time of the massage - so hot- and of course he gives a h/e. Hope that helps. Missing him right now. Wish he were back in NY.

Archived