Oscar 2 - All First time reviewers

N13
This topic is 4038 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does that mean you bartered up from $350 an hour? He advertises as a top and I would assume that his quoted rate would cover that... so what is he doing for you that costs more? Just curious.

I contacted him, too and he seems agreeable. Please do let us know how it goes, by review or by pm.

And I do wish you much luck. Hope he is as good as he looks.... or looks as good as his ass anyway.

Okie

Hi,

Has anyone had experience with today's Oscar 2 http://www.daddysreviews.com/cruise/newest ? He has three rave reviews but they are all from first time reviewers. Sounds great but before I spend $350 I want to know that he is actually worth it from someone whose opinion I know is real.

Thanks.

Daddy should check IP Addresses to verify a review is legitimate, a phone call wouldn't hurt either, although both things could be fake now because of the newest technologies.

Daddy should check IP Addresses to verify a review is legitimate, a phone call wouldn't hurt either, although both things could be fake now because of the newest technologies.

Seriously, you've been here, what, six months and you're publicly posting how Daddy should operate HIS review site and message board?

Why not take a moment to search the M-F threads to learn what's been said about how Daddy vets reviewers before a review appears? Maybe read the terms of service? Maybe even sign up to post reviews so you may learn all the information Daddy requires before you can even write a review.

In my book, if Daddy sees it as a legit review, it's a legit review. If someone's gaming Daddy's system, Daddy will be the first - not the last to know it.

Oscar as I promised

Hi guys. Last week I promised to tell you about Oscar as I met with him today. We had fun. He is as good looking as pics Imply. A beautiful head of black hair and very handsome. I do think he'd do better at a lower fee. Nice guy but a bit quiet. We did all I asked and I bartered up for kissing and a few other fun things. (Private me to discuss further). T)e session was enjoyable but not passionate. Oscar is quiet. Two negatives that will make it hard for me to repeat. He lives in Times Square but a fifth floor walk up (whew). He also has a very uncomfortable pull out couch with the thinist of mattresses. Says he is replacing. For me this was a B+ session. If you are in shape and can get him at $250 I'd say go for it. Bill

Archived