Duplicate Review

Bosguy
This topic is 4043 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OOPS!!! It seems like a duplicate review on 2 consecutive days has happened--don't know how that is possible

On 5/2 A review of Chris Eisenhower (Review #13 for 5/03/13 was posted from Balsack (second review)

On 5/3 A review of Chris & Chris (Review # 1 for 5/03/13) was posted from Balsack (second review). This is an identical review. I'm sure it was meant as a correction and is totally accurate as far as the 2 working guys are concerned.

Boston Bill

Actually it doesn't appear to be a duplicate review at all. It just appears that Daddy jumped the gun and posted what was supposed to be the review of Chris E/Chris P yesterday (which was meant for today) when he was posting Chris E's solo review yesterday. When he posted Chris E's one solo review #12 yesterday (5/2), there were 2 new reviews showing up: his new solo review and the review with Chris P (written by Ballsack). The list of reviews for yesterday only shows the solo review and the list of reviews today shows the joint review. No duplicate, just an early posting of the joint review. So Daddy messed up a bit. Guess what? He's human. He's out playing with some Radical Faeries. He didn't even know if he'd have a cell tower to even post reviews so we should be glad we got any reviews at all yesterday.

Since he's out playing with Faeries, because of a mistake, I think it's only fitting for this closing from the Bard:

If we shadows have offended,

Think but this and all is mended,

That you have but slumber'd here

While these visions did appear.

And this weak and idle theme,

No more yielding but a dream,

Gentles, do not reprehend:

If you pardon, we will mend.

And, as I am an honest Puck,

If we have unearned luck

Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue,

We will make amends ere long;