Fuck me, baby

Steven_Draker
This topic is 4061 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

ok honestly I am still confused Steven.....

I think you failed to understand the meaning of my message (probably you missed the deleted posts from last night).

'Bottom' line: more hot action and less complainin' ... ok? ;)

Can we have the less cryptic version of the state of play. Is the back door open for business? Or closed as originally communicated... Blu

Okay, that's it. I need to hire an assistant to keep me apprised of what's going on here at all times. I still need my sleep, but I sure hate to miss all the night-time posts that wind up getting deleted for whatever reason. It's just not fair (pout, sniff)

I need to hire an assistant to keep me apprised of what's going on here at all times. I still need my sleep, but I sure hate to miss all the night-time posts that wind up getting deleted for whatever reason.

You and me too. I also missed the "deleted posts" as well as the point of this thread. darn.

I also have missed the point of this thread. I think it is time for Steven to explain it to us.

Steven, I get the meaning of your post. But not many of these guys have ever had a woman say, "Fuck Me Baby!" :)

On the other hand, your avatar is quite confusing - there you are still showing the goods, while saying you're gonna shut the back door (metaphorically).

It's not fair to keep showing us the forbidden fruit, so to speak. :cool:

Then explain...

Steven, I get the meaning of your post. But not many of these guys have ever had a woman say, "Fuck Me Baby!" :)

On the other hand, your avatar is quite confusing - there you are still showing the goods, while saying you're gonna shut the back door (metaphorically).

So if u get the meaning could u explain to the dumbfucks like me since Steven wont.......Blu

So if u get the meaning could u explain to the dumbfucks like me since Steven wont.......Blu

I thought I did... first line of my post - but since you asked so nicely. The guy's saying chill out and the gal's saying grow a dick. She wants to get laid and he's complaining about her aggressiveness. - My take on it.

Archived