Forgotten video poster

friendofsheila
This topic is 3195 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've forgotten the movie name of a poster in a video store that, of course, now I want to remember.

It was a foreign video, probably Latin American, or maybe from India. I don't think it got any kind of theatrical release; it must have been just straight to video here in the US. It was NOT an adult video; it was a mainstream story. But probably of the straight-to-video, exploitative type. (You'll see why I think this in a moment.)

The poster featured a handful of guys lounging around and posing (not in a single photo, but just pasted together by the graphic designer). All of the guys are in in really good shape, smooth-bodied, and all wearing only thongs.

How long ago? Maybe at least 10 years, but I'm not sure.

Does anybody remember the title of this video?

(A long-shot, I know....)

• 2 years later...
This might be the movie:

I love this place! Someone always comes up with the answer, even if it is the person who asked the question, and even if it does take a couple of years! http://www.boytoy.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.png

Archived