411 Phillip Aubrey

Lankypeters
This topic is 4080 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw Philip Aubrey 1-2 years ago, soon after his break-up with abusive topman Spencer Reed. He looks exactly like his pix, handsome, buff, and hung. And he is a really nice guy. I did not write a review because the sex was just OK, probably because he was just not into my scene (roleplay) and maybe not so much into making out with an older guy (I love to make out). In those days, he was best known as a power bottom--but I think he has a dominant side as well. Worth exploring if he is your type.

I saw Philip Aubrey 1-2 years ago, soon after his break-up with abusive topman Spencer Reed. He looks exactly like his pix, handsome, buff, and hung. And he is a really nice guy. I did not write a review because the sex was just OK, probably because he was just not into my scene (roleplay) and maybe not so much into making out with an older guy (I love to make out). In those days, he was best known as a power bottom--but I think he has a dominant side as well. Worth exploring if he is your type.

How masculine is he?

Gman

A year or two ago I read where he was arrested for stabbing his then boyfriend Spencer Reed. Sounds like he might have a bad temper.

Philip actually talked to me about that, and in a calm non-defensive way. By his account, it was a domestic dispute occasioned by a kind of roid-rage on the part of his partner and Philip was just defending himself/trying to get out of the way.

For what it is worth, I found his account completely credible. (I read the various internet accounts as well.)

Aubrey may have a temper, but I saw no evidence of it (my session was pretty rough, and he was in control of his emotions and quite cooperative). BTW, we all have tempers. The question is: Does someone behave violently when his temper is triggered? That sounds like Aubrey's former partner (Reed) more than Aubrey.

There is a preview of an SM video of Reed and Aubrey on the Bound Gods (or related) website. It is pretty intense--and even the preview suggests that Aubrey's account is more credible. IMHO.

Archived