They Say Of The Acropolis Where The Parthenon Is

Kevin Slater
This topic is 4078 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That clip was funny. But what or who is the 'HGTTG'

Gman

Oh those stuffy British game shows on BBC Four! LOL!!! Seriously, this clip and other clips from QI (Quite Interesting) available on youtube, just make me sorry that we don’t have access to some of the greatest British comics alive, except sometimes when they guest on Graham Norton on BBC America! Oh, BTW Gman, I believe HGTTG is Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, wherein Stephen Fry played the Narrator/Guide.

TruHart1 :cool:

Oh those stuffy British game shows on BBC Four! LOL!!! Seriously, this clip and other clips from QI (Quite Interesting) available on youtube, just make me sorry that we don’t have access to some of the greatest British comics alive, except sometimes when they guest on Graham Norton on BBC America! Oh, BTW Gman, I believe HGTTG is Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, wherein Stephen Fry played the Narrator/Guide.

TruHart1 :cool:

While I was very disappointed in the movie as a whole, they did a great job with the Guide.

Archived