411 Angelo in NY

Lewis H
This topic is 4070 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had him among my faves in MasseurFinder, but today his pics seemed all different save for one, and I didn't quite know who it was or why I decided to keep track of him. Seems like he'd be interesting and his reviews are good. Anyone here used him? Would be curious what experiences the board members might have had with this one before I take the plunge, if ever.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/angeloedberg.shtml

I had him among my faves in MasseurFinder, but today his pics seemed all different save for one, and I didn't quite know who it was or why I decided to keep track of him. Seems like he'd be interesting and his reviews are good. Anyone here used him? Would be curious what experiences the board members might have had with this one before I take the plunge, if ever.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/angeloedberg.shtml

Just be aware that all the reviews on masseurfinder will always be good, because the masseur has the right to delete any bad review, so clients will never see them.

Just be aware that all the reviews on masseurfinder will always be good, because the masseur has the right to delete any bad review, so clients will never see them.

Totally, which is why I've put the ad forth here. Would love for someone from this forum to confirm or deny. His incall rate is rather tempting.

Guest SilverDollar

Out rate of $140 is correct, but unfortunately he is not really worth it. Came on time and gave me a 30 minute rub and tug. He is a swimmer but body is very average, not really lean or ripped. There are better choices.

Out rate of $140 is correct, but unfortunately he is not really worth it. Came on time and gave me a 30 minute rub and tug. He is a swimmer but body is very average, not really lean or ripped. There are better choices.

THANK YOU, SilverDollar! Exactly the kind of insight I needed. I suspected as much, but was hoping with the benefit of the doubt - not any longer!

Archived