Midnight Cowboys: The Hookies 2013!

Hoover42
This topic is 4054 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Christopher Daniel is still really handsome. But he was looking really muscular for awhile and now less so.

Gman

I did notice that. Daniel's was never really what I would consider muscular, but far less so now...I thought Xander looked amazing, much better than his photograhs. The boy can dress, I'll give him that.

I did notice that. Daniel's was never really what I would consider muscular, but far less so now...I thought Xander looked amazing, much better than his photograhs. The boy can dress, I'll give him that.

I meant to comment on how nice Xander looked. Here's a clip from last year where Chris looked a bit more muscular. He's always been ectomorph-ripped and not bodybuilder mesomorph frame. But now looks a bit less ripped. He still looks nice though.

http://m.rockettube.com/Hunks/Coltstudiogroup/79114/Nick-Ford-And-Christopher-Daniels-Flip-Flop.html

Gman

Trenton Ducati 120 Videos in 1 Year! How much Sex does the Hunky Guy get Off Screen? I'm guessing alot!

I've heard he and Tate Ryder are or were boyfriends. Trenton advertised frequently in Seattle last summer. I really wanted to hire him. But I called him up twice on separate days. He answered and immediately said before I could say more than hello, 'I can't talk now. Can I call you back?' And didn't call back either time. When I finally reached him, I was going to have to pay 300 for the privilege of meeting + finding a place for it ( I don't live in Seattle but was staying with friends so would have had to get a hotel or something) plus he said he didn't like to kiss. So unfortunately I had to give up that fantasy. It's too bad. He looked even better in that video than he did in his ads.

Gman

Thanks for posting this, Hoover. I was surprised to see the muscular fashion model Jack Mackenroth on this video. I've always thought he was very sexy, but not so much after watching/hearing him speak on camera. He appears very effeminate in this clip.

Thanks for posting this, Hoover. I was surprised to see the muscular fashion model Jack Mackenroth on this video. I've always thought he was very sexy, but not so much after watching/hearing him speak on camera. He appears very effeminate in this clip.

I do agree..unless he toned it down for the Reality show he was on a few year's ago? As a Still Print Model very Photogenic and very Hunky!

Archived