THE AMAZING RACE AND AMAZING GUYS!!

Jeff
This topic is 7651 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is the best reality show! I'm tired of all the others, but this is by far the most fun, most exciting, and this year's crop has the hottest guys!!!!

There's married couple Chip and Reichen (a dreamboat), this cutie Chuck who's been going out with his girlfriend for 12 years but is still a virgin (hmmm, I wonder why), Chris another hottie, a geeky looking son who is pretty cute too, and Jon (he's engaged to a redhead), who I think is a model is really hot too.

Boy what I would do with all these hotties, it's going to be a fabulous series watching them all run around, sweat, ....

Especially Reichen and Chuck, would love to be with them both. Check them out on the website at cbs.

Guest Jordan21

Chip and Reichen are really hot, especially Reichen. I'll be lusting after him all summer. I think it's really cool that they are having a gay team that they are calling "married."

Chuck's a cute too, I agree, but Jon (not the clown, the engaged one with Kellie) is so my type too!!

Can't wait to watch, hope there's romance (or better yet, hot love making) with Chip and Reichen!!

Guest robbo7

Check out Reichen on the cover and pp.80-83 of the June, 2003 issue of Instinct Magazine (pictures aren't up on their web site....yet.)

Yummy!:)

Reichen is a hottie. I'd love to have my way with him. He's gorgeous. Ah, if only to be Chip....

This is the best show ever. Love Chuck (despite Christian thing), he's such a cutie, and Chris is a little jerk, but a cute little jerk. I'd still have my way with him as well as with Josh, the geeky but hysterical son in the dad-son team. And Jeff is hot too.

TV RECOGNIZES MARRIED GAY GUYS

I think it's so cool that CBS isn't afraid to call Reichen and Chip married. It seems their getting lots of flack from Christian groups, so we should unite and support them. Good for them.

Archived