Can anyone explain what i going on here....

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4080 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Your Sorry!!!???

Shoot! I don't know what to say!!! I am almost sorry that the link worked!!!??? Well, while I have done a few crazy things in the past as far as the "C" part of CBT is concerned... I would draw the line waaaaaaaay before what is depicted there... WAAAAAAAAY BEFORE!!!! I certainly hope that those were new and sterilized needles that were used... This enters the realm of insanity...

Still, intersting to see... I think...

To answer Rich's question about what is going on here,

It takes a moment to "visually parse" that somebody has bound or immobilized a dick using hypodermic needles as anchoring points.

(Except in the case of the skewered foreskin, where the two crossed needles aren't actual anchors but are acting as a barrier

to prevent the loop of the chain from escaping).

I've heard the term "temporary" or "play" piercings applied to this kind of activity, and my presumption is that if it occured in NYC

at a GMSMA event, or at Inferno, and the presumption would be a certainty at a 15 association party in SF that the needles would

have been clinically and correctly sterilized.

Maybe we should move this also to the BSDM techniques thread?

Honcho... I am quite sure the players involved knew what they were doing and used sterile (that is new needles) and neither was doing this for the first time.

It is just that I had an experience way back where my C and B were screwed down and wired onto an electrical board that was shaped like a mouse trap... I think you get the idea... and the the juice was turned up... Unfortunately the mini screws and wires pinched and caused bleeding on my balls that I didn't realize occurred until after we were done. Of course nothing was sterilized. However, I survived. Sitll, never again... Even though I did enjoy the experience in an ignorance is bliss kind if way. However, while I am now unfortunately older... I think I'm a bit wiser as well...

PS: H you are right such a topic would be great in the BDSM techniques thread where safety issues for a variety of techniques could be touched upon... A don't let this happen to you type thing...

Archived