Hush manhattan spa for me

jmkblnd1
This topic is 2237 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Went there last week for a 'personal' grooming - Sugaring my privates. Shawn, the owner, did the work and it was very well done. He worked for a number of years for "Downtime" and it is my understanding that he was their busiest guy. I also had a very good massage. He was clothed and there was no extra anything...but I wasn't looking for it either. I suggest that you ask individual guys if there are extras. It is up a 'dark and narrow staircase' and has seen better days in its decor....but it is clean. Would love to try a massage with Dustin (Looks VERY cute) but don't know how much could happen. Maybe I will try it one day.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hush is no longer "up a dark and narrow staircase." 1st floor on W. 47th St. now. https://www.hushmanhattan.com/ Services keep getting better and better. There is a relatively new guy named Brian who is absolutely adorable and I understand he gives a great massage! There are two straight guys working there but everyone else is gay. Highly recommend for spa services and possibly even more with the right guy! The owner, Shawn, is very easy to talk to.