Black Party 2013 Rites XXXlV

rapaz7
This topic is 4072 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last night was the infamous Black Party in NYC. It is held annually at the Roseland Ballroom which boasts New York City's largest dance floor. The venue holds over 3,500 patrons so it is quite a big party.

I have been to several Black Parties but not in the last two years. I had previously arrived at around 10 PM when the doors open and it was a very light crowd at that time. I decided to take a train that arrived at midnight and then make the walk from Penn Station and figured I would then arrive when the crowd was just getting hot. Well when I got to 52nd Street there was a line for people who were ticketholders, which I was one and it extended for a very long way. It was down 52nd Street and around 8th Avenue and all the way up 53rd Street. It took more than an hour to reach the front door.

When I finally made it to the entrance I was told that no-one would be allowed to enter with a cell phone and you would have to go to a separate entrance and check your cell phone. I had to do it but did not want to wait in line again so after checking my phone I just breezed past the crowd and into the entrance. Luckily nobody stopped me.

I guess that they did not want cell phones inside because of the "strange live acts". Yes, they had nudity and actual sex acts as I have always seen previously at the Black Party. They had some sort of circus theme going and they had some Bodybuilder clowns who lynched a mime then stripped him and gang banged him. I also witnessed a naked man in some sort of Crucifiction. He was tied to a large piece of wood and suspended over the crowd. There may have been other sex acts going on but I did not see them. I was moving around quite a bit and couldn't see if something was happening on the other side of the dance floor.

The music was pretty good but could have been better in my opinion. I am sure that it got better at 9 AM when DJ Boris came on. For a list of DJs and the video preview go to http://www.blackparty.com

Overall I rate the party very good and I had a lot of fun. The eye candy there has to be seen to be believed. So many hot guys with really nice builds and all shirtless or more. I plan to go again next year and hope for warmer weather next time.

Archived