Quote of the Day

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4097 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Oh, how true. When I fuck a boy I encourage him to work my nipples which are wired directly to my cock. Nipple work drives me wild. I also like having my ass spanked hard when I fuck. Work my nipples and spank my ass and the boy getting fucked will have a wild ride and rewarded with a massive hot load.

I've mention in other threads that I've known "Roger" of Shotgun Video since 1977.

He said to me quite early on that "Pain in Sex is like Dissonance in Music and Pepperiness in Cooking; relatively few of us like to sit down to a meal just of hot peppers though . . ." (and Schoenberg isn't for everybody either . . .)

[ Roger sings Baritone / 2nd tenor ]

Honcho!!! I love your addition to that quote!! From this guy with Bel Canto ears who could never relate to Twelve Tone Music... and Schoenberg... Not to mention Webern...and a few others as well!!! Actually as a kid the dissonance in the first movement of Beethoven's Eroica Symphony drove me crazy... but I was always fascinated with flogging and the like even as a child... Go figure!!! And for the record I also draw the line at Habanero peppers when it ones to cooking!! OUCH!

This from the guy who has had all his dentistry done without Novocain for the past umpteen years... Smile on my face... and no pun intended. ;)

At any rate, I like to think of sex as sex like the majority of animals do it... not exactly gently that is!!!

Archived