Hotel Near Swinging Richards

texas
This topic is 4088 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am going to be in Miami later this month and am planning to go to Swinging Richards for the first time. I'd like to stay in a hotel nearby, so I can either walk or take a cab to and from the club (since I plan to drink at the club, I don't want to be driving a rental car in an unfamiliar area at the end of the night). I'd love to hear some suggestions. Thanks!

There's a Marriott Residence Inn and Courtyard Inn in Aventura...just a couple miles north of Swinging Richards.

I am going to be in Miami later this month and am planning to go to Swinging Richards for the first time. I'd like to stay in a hotel nearby, so I can either walk or take a cab to and from the club (since I plan to drink at the club, I don't want to be driving a rental car in an unfamiliar area at the end of the night). I'd love to hear some suggestions. Thanks!

Excellent idea. Last time I was there, friends and I had hired a car, but as we exited the club at 1:30 in the morning, we noticed a Florida state trooper sitting in the parking lot at the very end, in the dark backed in, watching customers exit. You could barely see him. Very very dangerous to drink and drive in Florida.

Archived