CAUTION !!! Hot stuff

Steven_Draker
This topic is 4118 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Steven thanks for the link, I'll buy you a drink in Palm Springs. As far as I'm concerned he is definitely NOT "over built". He has the type of body I fantasize about putting between my sheets. Now I would love to see the same routine without the ugly damn blue shorts.

Hey Steven thanks for the link, I'll buy you a drink in Palm Springs. As far as I'm concerned he is definitely NOT "over built". He has the type of body I fantasize about putting between my sheets. Now I would love to see the same routine without the ugly damn blue shorts.

Thank you Epigonos....absolutely not over built. He is stunning, just stunning.

Steven! Many thanks for posting this. I have been enjoying it for the past couple of days... and I agree completely with Epigonos regarding the fact that he is one of the types about whom I fantasize. I also think that this guy in NOT overdone in my book... and hopefully won't become overly and unnaturally huge in the future...

However, the question of the day for Steven is, "Does this guy have butt cheeks that are as perfect as yours???"

You're probably right, justaguy. That post is more suitable for the Muscle Service Forum. I hope at least my old friend Brooklyn Guy would appreciate it.

Stephen... your Friend JT MORE THAN appreciates this visual! Alan Valdez is a Major Hunk who could hold his own on Muscle Service with any of the other guys who work hard with alot of discipline which obviously pays off with a Fine Body!

I will take the opportunity to answer for Steven...Both Steven and apparently from the video Alan definitely have "Sweet Cheeks"! VERY Edible for sure!

Valdez is the real item. Check out his many youtube posts and you will find a modest young man who works out like a demon, has a friendly smile and manner, and projects an attractive innocence. And although the muscles are slightly overdone, I would thrill to be embraced by him.

Archived