Slave, Slave, Slave

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4108 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Whipped Guy, your mention of Home Depot reminds me of the time I went there to get chain for my sling. The not so bad looking guy helping me got curious and asked my what I was constructing that required 4 chains of equal length. I told him and enjoyed the sight of him blushing when I asked him if he might be interested in trying out the finished project. He quickly finished cutting my chains and made a quick departure.

I second the Home Depot as a great place to cruise. I was at a Home Depot upstate NY once, during the week. In one of the aisles, I see one of the employees. Not much of a face to look at, but nice bulging arms and a promising crotch. He asks me if he can assist me with something. Looking him straight in the eyes, I instruct him : 'show me the men's room'.

He walks me over to the men's room, walks in, takes his pants of and bends over. Now THAT I didn't expect ...

Coming back to the topic though, I like the slave pic. Reminds me of a slave auction I organized once in my basement. Four guys, handcuffed behind their back, wearing nothing but a loin cloth or less. Being 'inspected' by the prospective bidders, then auctioned off for sex sessions. That was FUN.

Archived