Where's all the fun these days?

jeffla
This topic is 4114 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I used to go to the Campus Theater and Nob Hill in SF when they were hot... years ago.... they'd have orgy shows, strippers sucking each other on stage and more, 20-man shows (literally), really cute guys, and everything goes. Guys in the audience having all sorts of fun... dicks out, strippers playing with each other and with audience.... to a young guy who was just entering the "gay" world of strip clubs, these events were outrageous and a total blast!! My heart was pounding with anticipation, and the shows were never disappointing.

Are there any such events any more?? Places where you can just kick back with a bunch of hot strippers and everyone is having fun??

I feel like having fun again. :)

I don't get it. It's legal in SF to push the limits. They packed audiences in. Seems stupid that they can't just operate at a level to excite everyone to come in.

Nob Hill these days looks like a bunch of street guys they picked up; no variety of type, no twinks, no college-looking all-American types.

Dunno why, I am in the mood for some fun these days - like the old days. Feels like I am starting from scratch again.

Archived