just nice

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4137 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Been thinking about this guy... and have decided that he would be the type who ultimately would revel in being dominated and worked over. Though I like Adam's thoughts of having that contest. I really get off on that sort of thing... a test of stamina!!!

Still, how I would love to start by working on those beautiful nipples... Yum! First I would squeeze them with my bare fingers and then I would prep them with my tongue and then my teeth... biting and sucking them... and all the time he would be begged for more... and more he would get. A slap paddle to further torment those hot little nips... Then a pair of Japanese clovers... and the fun would only be starting!!

And yes... I would all the time be whispering in his ears the plans that I would have for that perfectly curved gorgeous butt, those low hangers, and a few other body parts as well. Still, if this guy had a cocky attitude, fought back, challenged me, and we had a bit of give and take that would be the ultimate play session.

Now to my best bud Mr. Rich... Where can we find this dude??? You always tease us with your great pic posts... and we all love you for that. But how you tease and torment us at the same time with so many seemingly unattainable... if "just nice" fantasies!!! :) :)

Been thinking about this guy... and have decided that he would be the type who ultimately would revel in being dominated and worked over. Though I like Adam's thoughts of having that contest. I really get off on that sort of thing... a test of stamina!!!

Still, how I would love to start by working on those beautiful nipples... Yum! First I would squeeze them with my bare fingers and then I would prep them with my tongue and then my teeth... biting and sucking them... and all the time he would be begged for more... and more he would get. A slap paddle to further torment those hot little nips... Then a pair of Japanese clovers... and the fun would only be starting!!

And yes... I would all the time be whispering in his ears the plans that I would have for that perfectly curved gorgeous butt, those low hangers, and a few other body parts as well. Still, if this guy had a cocky attitude, fought back, challenged me, and we had a bit of give and take that would be the ultimate play session.

Now to my best bud Mr. Rich... Where can we find this dude??? You always tease us with your great pic posts... and we all love you for that. But how you tease and torment us at the same time with so many seemingly unattainable... if "just nice" fantasies!!! :) :)

Whipped Guy, how about a three way? You test both of us to determine who will be the ultimate sub?

Archived