Chris Eisenhower is........

jawjateck
This topic is 4153 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

really really really alot of blistering hot fun!!!!!

He and I tore up the sheets yesterday. ;)

That is all, you may carry on now with your mundane daily functions. hahaha!

Shocked I say, JJT. Shocked. Never saw that coming. :)

Glad you had such an amazing time. I think Mr. E. will be a very welcome addition to the gathering of gentlemen a mere 7 weeks from today, don't you? If he has the effect on the guys in PS as he did in Washington, it'll be quite a debut there. Maybe someone will eventually be able to uncover where in the hell this gem has been hiding all this time.

See you soon, my friend. And glad you had such an incredible time. As I assumed you would.

7 weeks? How in the hell am I going to lose at least 15 pounds in 7 weeks. I've told Chris about about the neuroses that seem to hit so many of us as we go to PS. To look the best we can be. What is it about that event that causes that? Never heard that about the DC get together. Maybe being naked (at some of our resorts, not the pool party) in front of so many might have something to do with it. Vanity, thy name is gay man.

Archived