Is Muscle Boy Will Still in New York?

Tommy_chelsea
This topic is 4124 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There does come a time for all "Working Guys to Move On" I guess he decided Regs will do just fine from now on.

He had a Hellava Run for many year's! I also played with that Fine Muscle Bod and Smooth as Marble Skin! ;)

I know he was socking away every cent, playing the stock market, and had purchased his NYC apartment for cash. He had told me once that he was putting it all away so that when he turned 40 he could retire and just do what he wanted.

Sounds like a very smart man for me -- although I must admit I stopped seeing him because despite his physical perfection he did absolutely nothing for me below the waist. I also found his personality quite dull. But that's just me.

I used to see him a few times a year but tapered off, mainly because I hit a hiring lull in the fall due to a combination of finances and time commitments. He used to send an occasional email, but I haven't heard from him. He had begun doing more traveling in recent years, so his availability in NYC became unpredictable. I always found him a very sweet, intelligent man, and I loved his smooth muscular body and friendly, low-key manner. I hope he hasn't retired completely!

Archived