ONE NIGHT ONLY ---- Burlesque is BACK ... Broadway Bares Winter burlesque

brettnyc
This topic is 4124 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know it doesn't qualify as a full-fledge strip club...but seeing as it's an semi-annual event with some teaser previews on occasion, the Broadway Bares performances are a must-see experience on account of their ingenious choreography, engaging music and stunning display of nearly naked male (and female) bodies...enough said ! Do yourself a favor and just buy a ticket for the next show in June. I attended the winter show at XL Nightclub and in spite of the frigid temperature outside, the scantily clad Broadway boys inside couldn't take their clothes off fast enough to the delight of myself and the sold-out crowd. There were a dozen numbers...each of which was worth the price of admission. There was one stand-out number called "The BIG Man" which featured a hunk in the role of a naive country bumpkin milk-man... he looked like Nordic God with his rippling muscles and statuesque physique...and the milk man double entendre was well played!! He was off the charts HOT. There were so many cuties on that stage that I need a cold shower...

Archived