Hugo and Brando in DC this weekend - "Hi!" to everyone!

stephen_maximum
This topic is 4154 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello guys I wanted to drop in and say "hi" and let you guys know that Brando and Hugo who have not been available since the agency closed will be in DC this weekend, Friday afternoon through Monday morning. Hugo will be off to Europe soon and Brando said this might be his last trip, so if you're in the DC area give a call. I will be there answering phones for old times sake!

Very interesting life changes have been coming my way and while I miss owning my own company the prospects ahead are exciting.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=336172

Take care everybody!

Stephen

Hello guys I wanted to drop in and say "hi" and let you guys know that Brando and Hugo who have not been available since the agency closed will be in DC this weekend, Friday afternoon through Monday morning. Hugo will be off to Europe soon and Brando said this might be his last trip, so if you're in the DC area give a call. I will be there answering phones for old times sake!

Very interesting life changes have been coming my way and while I miss owning my own company the prospects ahead are exciting.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=336172

Take care everybody!

Stephen

lol lol...wish I was in DC or NYC....you East Coast boys have all the fun!! Stephen, I wish you the very best life has to offer. Remember, when one door closes, another will always open......safe travels my friend, wherever you decide to 'hang your hat'

Archived