What is the intent of no alcohol laws at nude strip clubs?

rickvt
This topic is 4132 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You may be right, but I wonder if any of these clubs have applied for a liquor license? Perhaps they just don't want their patrons to be fueled by alcohol in that environment. I don't drink, so have never sought to buy a drink when I've been to Adonis at Evolve in NYC, but don't they serve alcohol? I may be wrong. Why not ask Tim at Adonis? He's a very up-front guy, and will give you an honest answer.

These laws are enacted by each community. Tim's nude event is a private party. In DC the dancers are nude with alcohol served, but Secrets has some kind of grandfather clause, in Nashville when Arrow was open the Dancers could be nude but you had to bring in your own alcohol, In NJ strip clubs that serve alcohol cannot have nude dancers, so there are juice bars for nude dancing. ( I would guess that patrons bring in "juice" to add to their juice ).

Archived