Magno Nip Tuggers

unsub2O17
This topic is 4141 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just saw these on Fort Troff:http://www.forttroff.com/62302_gallery?pcat=TT

As a confirmed nipple pig, I find these fascinating. Has anyone (WG, DOIT?) had any "personal" experience with these things? What do you think? Thanks.

Nip Pig? Guilty as charged....BTW very nice link. Thanks Unsub.

Unsub... No personal experience, but it is an interesting concept. I wonder how they would feel. At any rate, they certainly look hot as hell. That pierced look as the ad copy says. At any rate, I might just get a pair for the "look". Plus, I like to experience a bit of nipple action when I am flogging someone and these would not only give the "look" but also hopefully the "feel " that would enhance the experience!!!!!!!!!

Well, he certainly couldn't handle them, but....I wonder if the direction (up/down vs. sideways) makes a difference. And what are you supposed to "tug" on? I agree that they look, and, it seems, feel majorly hot. Thanks for the video. They are definitely worth considering. I wonder how they'd get through airport security??

I just ordered me a pair... the regular strength which are supposedly a bit smaller in size. I thought that they would look better... more like a piercing. With any luck they won't fall off during any type of hyperactivity... We shall see... I will post an update here when I give them a try...

Is this piercing very painful? How much time does it take before your nipple returns to 'normal' after the procedure?

No piercing involved--just a lot of fun squeezing, pinching, and tugging. Don't know about "time to return to normal". Will let you know.

I went for the XL Strong because of the greater "punch". Between us, we'll get a good overview of this item.
Interestingly the ad copy says that the XL Strong are twice the size of the regular, but the pic used is the same for both. I went for the "look" as I assumed that the smaller size would be more of what an actual piercing would look like. At any rate, I guess we are both "taking one of each for the team"... and we can compare notes.

Hot off the presses...

I just received my UPS delivery of the Regular Strength Fort Troff Magno Nip Tuggers...

Four mini-silver-balls in a plastic pouch. It took quite a bit of tugging to get them apart... such was their magnetic force. If placed on either side of your index finger they seem to stay in place even when shaking the finger up and down or in a circular motion. When placed on the nips they give a moderate bite... and likewise seem to stay firmly in place. I doubt that they would easily fall off unless substantially and physically jostled... at least I hope that will be the case.

In any event, they look good and give the illusion of a piercing... and that is exactly what I was hoping would be the case. I plan to wear them for a special event in a couple of weeks...

Incidentally they come with warnings regarding keeping the magnets away from medical devices such as pacemakers and various electronic devices.

Yes! The warning specifically mentions children... ;)

But in all seriousness... as someone who loves to have his nips sucked and bitten... and big time... I don't plan on wearing them in such situations...

However, they will be perfect to wear when mercilessly flogging a willing slave as I plan to do in two weeks during that special occasion mentioned above... both for the looks and the sensations that will stimulate my nips... definitely smile on my face material... :)

Okay. I just received my pair, and I do have some observations. I got the XL Strong as opposed to the regular because I was more interested in the "bite" than in the appearance. They are, indeed, 4 silver, magnetic balls. The XL are about a 1/8- 1/4 inch in diameter. They attract each other so forcefully that you have to hold them very carefully or they will snap from your fingers to adhere to another ball as soon as they can. So, once I got used to holding them tightly, I was able to place them on my nipples to see how they felt. They feel great! The pressure is quite tolerable but firm, and can be varied by location. These look a little too big to pass as the ends of a nipple bar, but they're not unsightly. As far as being dislodged, no way. I would suggest that the next generation of these "tuggers" be flattened on one side so that the pressure on the nipple can be more diffuse and uniform. I think the XL's would work better on the "slave" while I like WG's suggestion of the regular pair for the "dom". Now, here's a suggestion for you, WG. Put a pair of the XL's on your slave in two weeks, use the position for chest flogging (shown in walker's #1 vintage photo above), and watch what happens when the flogger touches or moves the tuggers. I don't know about your slave, but I'd absolutely love it.

A note about swallowing these. Don't let ANYONE'S mouth anywhere near these. Not only is there the risk of choking, there's the risk of swallowing them with resultant damage to the GI tract. Beware. Other than that, have a blast with these. They're a great addition for the lover of intense nipple play like I am.

Unsub... I like your suggestion of flattening one side as they might fit better and even press better on one's nips. It was a chore to separate the regular strength balls from eachother... the XLs must REALLY have been quite a challenge to separate... Indeed a pic on the Fort Troff website shows the XL's staying firmly on a guy's cock...

Also, as far as my slave wearing the XL tuggers... He monitors this forum... If he knows what's good for him he will have a pair in his possession by the time of our impending event!!! ;)

PS: Unsub... Good to know that we are both men of action... at least as far as these nip tuggers are concerned!

Finally... DITTO!!!! DON'T LET ANYONE'S MOUTH NEAR THESE BUGGERS... There are NOT for that type of tit play!!!

The Report...

Pros:

The regulars look great when positioned properly.

For those who like nipple action unlike most other options (clamps, clothes pins, etc) where over time your nips get acclimated to the sensations these buggers give a firm constant pressure and ever seem to increase in intensity over time.

They stay in place... mostly that is... However... Read below...

Cons:

If any metal comes near them... WATCH OUT!!!! They will pop off and/or get attracted to the metallic object. Example: I had my large flogger wrapped around my neck while using my smaller one (I like to toggle between the two for variety when flogging someone) and the metal rivets on the flogger's handle jumped right to one of my nips. Therefore, not quite practice in that particular situation.

On my sub they were difficult to position. He has flat nips and they would not stay on properly. When on certain movements dislodged them. I on the other hand had no problems other that what was mentioned above.

Bottom line:

They can be very expensive fridge magnets!

I do another comment on these things. I tried the extra strong ones and found them just too powerful and hard to control. But I was intrigued enough to try the regular ones too. I find them to be much more comfortable and, yet, adherent enough to stay put. However, WG is right. These will not work on nipples that are too flat--they'll just keep sliding together and not staying on each side of the nipple. Other than that, if you keep them away from metal and other peoples' mouths, they are a very "exciting" addition for the nipple play lover IMO.

Yes as you say keep them away from metal objects. The funny thing is that during our play session at the club we decided to forgo the use of any chains as I did not want to have one or both of my nips suddenly suddenly entwined in metal chains or somehow get inpaled on the wooden cross beams to which the chains were attached!!! Then I find I have a flogger stuck to one of my nips... To the nip hugger's credit nothing got dislodged until I pryed things loose!!! So yes! The regulars are indeed strong enough!!!

Archived