411 on Omar (pezorono) in LA?

VeryHappyCustomer
This topic is 4169 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wow..so funny you should post this. I thought about hiring him yesterday. I like his ad, but I just couldn't decide, then a forum member called and wanted to go out, so I opted for a night out, and now I have friends in town for the next week, but Please let me know however, if you do decide to take him for a spin, I would love to give him a try.

I've been to him. His pics are accurate, he is friendly, and delivers a great massage. Not sure what you are looking for in your massage experience, but I recommend you talk with him by phone regarding any sensual aspects. If you are looking for more of a sensual/erotic experience experience then he's probably not your guy. If you want something more therapeutic in a sensual, private setting then he may be a good fit. Again, I would recommend you call him and let him know what you would like in a massage. I remember that he was prompt in returning my call and was clear about therapeutic and sensual.

Archived