fleshlight and dildo

Guest verymarried
This topic is 4176 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest verymarried

An 18 year old offered to barter some time with him if I buy for him a dildo and fleshlight. There is one ABS in my town. I know they have dildos but not sure about this fleshlight which I understand is some tube that vibrates or something. Would anyone have any advice on buying these things, will I have choices, what to buy, how much this will set me back, and what do I do with them with him? I mean the dildo - is it pretty elementary - stick it in etc or are there nuances? same with this fleshlight. I am sure I sound pretty stupid but I just never messed around with toys. I assume the bigger the better on the dildo?? Thanks for any advice.

An 18 year old offered to barter some time with him if I buy for him a dildo and fleshlight. There is one ABS in my town. I know they have dildos but not sure about this fleshlight which I understand is some tube that vibrates or something. Would anyone have any advice on buying these things, will I have choices, what to buy, how much this will set me back, and what do I do with them with him? I mean the dildo - is it pretty elementary - stick it in etc or are there nuances? same with this fleshlight. I am sure I sound pretty stupid but I just never messed around with toys. I assume the bigger the better on the dildo?? Thanks for any advice.

There's a huge variation in dildos. I don't know if it's possible to tell in advance whether a particular one will work for him or not.

One piece of advice I've heard: Buy one you think is the right size, and then buy another bigger one because the first one will get small fast.

You might want to browse through this: http://www.goodvibes.com/display_category.jhtml?id=catalog70002_cat33827&show=ALLPRODUCTS

Guest verymarried

So any advice on using dildo and fleshlight on a guy who says he wants them but has never used them either? I mean is what you see what you get or are there nuances I should know about?

For the fleshlight, I think he's talking about fleshjack: http://www.fleshjack.com/

Guest verymarried

oh okay - I see. Thank you. I guess I better ask him about what kind of look this thing should have. I mean the local ABS may have only the femaie appearance which may not be what he is looking for although when I asked him what the fleshlight (jack) was he said "pocket pussy" . I would think that gay guys would prefer something more like the "Brent Corrigan's butt" look?

oh okay - I see. Thank you. I guess I better ask him about what kind of look this thing should have. I mean the local ABS may have only the femaie appearance which may not be what he is looking for although when I asked him what the fleshlight (jack) was he said "pocket pussy" . I would think that gay guys would prefer something more like the "Brent Corrigan's butt" look?

Fleshjacks have been around for quite a while. There are threads here talking about them going back at least 4 years I found. A fleshjack will run you around $60. But I got one for only $20 at a booth for the Gay Men's Chorus of Washington at Capital Pride last year. Anything to raise a few bucks for a good cause. But be warned: they cannot be used with silicone lube or the material will break down. Use a water-based lube.

As far as dildos, fleshjacks or any other toy that I might want to consider, my first choice would always be Fort Troff (http://www.forttroff.com). They have a full range of toys, from mild to the wildest of things. I've always had good luck dealing with them.

Good luck verymarried.

Archived