411 on Thai/Yoga Bodywork / Per

Lewis H
This topic is 4176 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/thaibodywork.shtml

Anyone have any experience with this guy? He seems really appealing, and goes so far as to state it's a non-sexual massage, but I'm confused by the attachment of the word 'sensual', which has always connoted at least a release. I like the idea of an alternative massage but don't know if I'd feel shorted if I don't get a release...?

Id suggest asking, some guys that use the term sensual doesn't include release. they might mean the pressure of their hands, choice in music lighting.

I can tell you this most thai massage doesn't include a release nor done in the nude. I've had 3 thai massages and all 3 were done in gym shorts and a tee. that's what they and I was required to wear.

I agree with Joseph on this one. I have never expected a release when the ad says 'sensual'...sensual to me means a thorough massage with elements of eroticism or sensuality tossed in, but not a release. Sensual also means that the masseur may or may not be nude. You would have to clarify with the masseur on that. I have gotten a release when the ad said sensual, but it was unexpected. As Joseph says, it is best to ask a lot of questions so that you are not disappointed.

When guys ask me what is the difference between sensual and erotic? for me sensual comes with a hand release but I wear gym clothing and it's not interactive. I would consider nude interactive with hands erotic. but that's not everyone's definition. I ask the clients while they are getting on the table what kind of pressure do they like and if they want the release at the end or not. some don't so i ask. I don't judge by body language. I also ask them where did they see the ad? If they say the craigslist those are automatic therapeutic only.

I have been to see Per and he is wonderful. A beautiful man with a great body and very sensitive. The massage is done with a lot of stretching and positioning and the use of his feet and legs and indeed is sensual in that it involves the entire body. This type of massage only works when you are truly passive and let Per move and adjust you in the various positions so in that sense it is not "interactive"... That being said, it is done on a futon type mat on the floor and when I saw Per I just naturally stripped down and he did as well. At times he hovered over me so that it was passively interactive (if that makes sense to you) but I don't think he would welcome anything overt. If you're looking for a great manipulative almost yogic massage with a sexy guy (and that is enough for you) then this is indeed a wonderful session. I hope that answers your question.

I have been to see Per and he is wonderful. A beautiful man with a great body and very sensitive. The massage is done with a lot of stretching and positioning and the use of his feet and legs and indeed is sensual in that it involves the entire body. This type of massage only works when you are truly passive and let Per move and adjust you in the various positions so in that sense it is not "interactive"... That being said, it is done on a futon type mat on the floor and when I saw Per I just naturally stripped down and he did as well. At times he hovered over me so that it was passively interactive (if that makes sense to you) but I don't think he would welcome anything overt. If you're looking for a great manipulative almost yogic massage with a sexy guy (and that is enough for you) then this is indeed a wonderful session. I hope that answers your question.

Thanks, this makes sense from his ad!

Archived