411 on Mark Mitchell ?

VeryHappyCustomer
This topic is 4189 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The previous threads correspond to my experience. I met with Mark a year ago. He looked like his pics and was a nice, laid back guy and the experience fulfilled what we had discussed in a professional and friendly way, but it seemed clear that he's straight and it wasn't a really intense hot experience. He was fine and totally reputable but personally I wouldn't seek him out again. But if he seems hot to you then go for it.

Guest Wetnwildbear

Googling a Picture?

Okay - Im in trigued how do you "Google"" a picture - I went to Google and tried to find info on how to - but to no avail.

Please share how this is done.

Thank You!

how do you "Google" a picture

There are a few ways to do it, but here's how I accomplish it:

- Open two browser windows, one with the image you're trying to search for, and one with http://images.google.com

- In the Google Images search box, click the camera icon

- Google gives you options to paste an image url or upload an image, but I usually just drag the image from the original window into the google search box.

Okay - Im in trigued how do you "Google"" a picture - I went to Google and tried to find info on how to - but to no avail.

Please share how this is done.

Thank You!

[h=2]http://www.companyofmen.org/images/icons/icon1.png[/h]

I use Google Chrome. I open two browser windows. The first window is open to the Google Image search:

The second window is open to the Rentboy ad. I move the cursor to the picture in question, then drag and drop the picture into the Google image search box. Google then searches for the image automatically.

I've also followed the same steps on Firefox. It doesn't work that way with Internet Explorer, because you can't capture the picture with cursor, so you can't then drag and drop it into Google.

Archived