Key West

bigvalboy
This topic is 4163 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I stayed there in March, it was a very nice place and the staff was very friendly. They allow locals to come in and nude sun bathe, which is done very prominently by most people on the upper deck and late in the evening in the pool. I had a pool view room and you can catch all of the action going on at the bar and in the pool. The walk to Duval is about 15 minutes. To get to the gay bars, add another 10 minutes to that. I love Key West and I think you will enjoy the Island House.

I stayed there in March, it was a very nice place and the staff was very friendly. They allow locals to come in and nude sun bathe, which is done very prominently by most people on the upper deck and late in the evening in the pool. I had a pool view room and you can catch all of the action going on at the bar and in the pool. The walk to Duval is about 15 minutes. To get to the gay bars, add another 10 minutes to that. I love Key West and I think you will enjoy the Island House.

Thanks so much Stagger. Going with friends, it should be a hoot. I am starting to really look forward to the trip.

Archived