Rafael Carreras

crazy4u
This topic is 4168 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Bigger which way? Height or Cock Size?

to those who have seen both of the Rafaels -- Alencar and Carreras -- who's bigger? :-)

:) Rafael Alencar is a short little dude (I think around 5'7") and I suspect Rafael Carreras is not that short.

The cock size looks about the same but I would do Careeras before Alencar since I don't like tattoos and I think Carreras would be more likely to flip-flop (he's been bottoming a lot in films lately).

I also think that Carreras is better looking...

:) Rafael Alencar is a short little dude (I think around 5'7") and I suspect Rafael Carreras is not that short.

The cock size looks about the same but I would do Careeras before Alencar since I don't like tattoos and I think Carreras would be more likely to flip-flop (he's been bottoming a lot in films lately).

I also think that Carreras is better looking...

From what I've seen in videos, Rafael C. has a longer cock and Rafael A has a thicker dick but < I believe, they are both versatile. Either one of these guys would be a wonderful experience

Boston Bill

I've seen them both....

If memory serves, Carreras does have the longer dick and is more traditionally handsome. He is also shorter. He's 5'7 and Alencar is more like 5'8, so not much diference, really.

Both guys were fun as Hell and really into the sex. And nice, and charming.

Two of the best hires I ever made.

Okie

Archived