411 on Eric from Houston

Lewis H
This topic is 4196 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I even check my own photos sometimes to make sure no ones using them. people will take your photos and use them on dating sites to lead other people on. I had a guy pull a catfish on me once. thats the term used when someone pretends to be someone else to lead them on. it happens allot on personal dating sites. I was lied too for over 6 months

back in 03 after that I started checking people out

I even check my own photos sometimes to make sure no ones using them. people will take your photos and use them on dating sites to lead other people on. I had a guy pull a catfish on me once. thats the term used when someone pretends to be someone else to lead them on. it happens allot on personal dating sites. I was lied too for over 6 months

back in 03 after that I started checking people out

Care to explain how to do a photo search?

Care to explain how to do a photo search?

le wh-o-re,

that information was posted by MiamiLooker some time ago

1. Right click on the image

2. Select Properties

3. Highlight the address (URL)

4. Right click and select Copy

5. Open Google and select Images

6. Paste the URL in the search field

7. Click on the magnifying glass to search

You will probably not get a successful result, so on the next screen, click on the link: “search by image”

You can also temporarily upload a pic to search on by clicking on the camera icon at the right of the search field which will allow you to browse to the file location. Use a screen capture software such as MWSnap to copy a pic from a site such as Rentboy.

or try using one of the image recognition software like http://www.TinEye.com

Archived