A Late Quartet

Battle
This topic is 4183 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My goodness, I would never have thought to cast Christopher Walken as a string player.

A Late Quartet lives up to the excellent reviews from the film festival circuit.

Just to make things even better, Anne Sofie von Otter sings Gluck, das mir verlieb....heart rending.

My goodness, I would never have thought to cast Christopher Walken as a string player.

A Late Quartet lives up to the excellent reviews from the film festival circuit.

Just to make things even better, Anne Sofie von Otter sings Gluck, das mir verlieb....heart rending.

There are two films with QUARTET in the title, both of which I've been looking forward to ... but I do wish one of them had changed the title because I fear they'll get lost in the shuffle. The other is QUARTET which is Dustin Hoffmann's directorial debut. It stars Maggie Smith as a retired opera diva in a retirement home for musicians.

Archived