This guy intrigues me, but a search finds nothing

rguer
This topic is 4200 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

MrBing429:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=250425&scid=81947974&sp=1&pos=0&locid=0&iid=116501

Nice looking guy, within my budget, but I am surprised that Google finds nothing for either his nickname or his phone number. It almost always find at least the rentboy ad, even if nothing else.

But for this guy, nothing. I wonder how that could be. It's not a new ad. Anyone have any ideas, or any experience with him?

Thanks.

No personal info but his rentboy ad does come up on google if you put it in as 646-406-4911.

So it does! But not if you omit that first hyphen. Interesting - perhaps Google is losing its touch. It should be able to figure that out. And there are several nickname hits today, but there weren't yesterday.

One of the non-rentboy sites he says he drinks heavily and smokes. So off the potentials list, I guess.

Archived