Identical twin brothers

Hiker78
This topic is 4224 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Forum!

Very masculine, friendly, professional guy here (31, 6'2", 200lbs - rugged/vgl) and I have had an interest in identical twin brothers for as long as I can remember.

I think it started with the twins who lived down the street from me - friends of mine - who enjoyed hanging out shirtless all the time. I found their close bond and similarities pretty amazing. While they were 100% straight, the idea of being physically closer to that bond has always excited me.

I'm not sure if it is out there, but I'm interested in hanging with identical twin brothers and possibly enjoying some erotic massage experiences. Bonus points if they are hairy or between the ages of 35-55!

Anyone twins out there or anyone know of twins they can refer? :)

Hey Hiker78!!

First a big friendly welcome!

Second, I... as I am sure others here will be... am certainly intrigued by your query. Still, while the thought of being the filling in an "identical twin sandwich" can be considered a fetish... and as far as fetishes are concerned the sky is the limit... there are a lot of knowledgeable guys who post here that seldom check way down here in the Fetish Forum. Something tells me that one of those guys just might be able to put you on the path of fulfilling your dream... So why not post this in the Deli section as well... where it will get a bit more visabiliy... and especially since your question is not overly outlandish. You mention an erotic massage... It's not like you want to be tied up, hung upside-down, and flogged... by those gorgeous identical hunks... LOL! Hopefully it will increase your chances of hitting pay-dirt.

In any event, best of luck with your inquery... and from the description you give of yourself... when you find those twins they just might be paying you for the pleasure... :)

Archived