Cock Hungry

Walker1
This topic is 4245 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Whats NOT to like about sucking cock ? But if you noticed, he had to be told "NO TEETH", so I guess he is "over enthusiastic" and not that skilled ? :D

That is why one has not loved until they have experienced an "edentulous blow job", something to look forward to when we end up in "The Home". ;)

That is why one has not loved until they have experienced an "edentulous blow job", something to look forward to when we end up in "The Home". ;)

Hey Whipped, you dont need to wait till you are eatting jello and watching the TV with no picture on it. I can give you a "Toothless" BJ right now, and I have a full set of "perfect" teeth. :D

Back in the 80s, a man offered me $10 in a venue in San Francisco which was filled with glory holes. At first I turned him down, but after a while I relented. Damn, men, I am so glad

that I did. He took out his dentures and gave me the most "stupendous" blow job which I shall continue to remember until my last day. His expertise sent me into spasms when I blew my load! I was indeed a lucky man on that particular evening.

Archived