411 on Leo the Russian NYC

Ganymede255
This topic is 4236 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Although my interests lean more toward the 25 and beyond--Leo could definitely allure me to enjoy the company of much younger men.

From his pics in his ads--I could render him and his body one of the "hottest of tongue baths" {both front and bath} followed by "the GRAND EVENT!"

He's such a hot cutie in spite of his looking like a freshman or sophomore in high school.

Guest boiworship08
I noted that and figure he is a Russian Jewish emigre to Israel and from there to here, making him "Middle Eastern" in some twisted way.

I doubt it, since he is uncut. I think I'll call him and ask. He's just gorgeous. I wonder if he plans to visit SoCal?

I doubt it, since he is uncut. I think I'll call him and ask. He's just gorgeous. I wonder if he plans to visit SoCal?

The cut and uncut does not really affect Russians who are ethnic Jews -- ask Michael Lucas!!!!! Many were not raised ion their religion. Others appreciated it later in life. We already discussed this here some time ago -- another case in point is Raphael Alencar who says he is Jewish and is definitely UNCUT. It would be rare if almost impossible to find a Russian who is cut -- even those who are Muslims.

Guest boiworship08
The cut and uncut does not really affect Russians who are ethnic Jews -- ask Michael Lucas!!!!! Many were not raised ion their religion. Others appreciated it later in life. We already discussed this here some time ago -- another case in point is Raphael Alencar who says he is Jewish and is definitely UNCUT. It would be rare if almost impossible to find a Russian who is cut -- even those who are Muslims.

Yes, that could be true. He just looks like a classic blond Slav. You see that face in the victory parade honor guards of the Russian Army. In any event, he's stunning and on my list.

Archived