erection when petting cat

Guest verymarried
This topic is 4191 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest verymarried

I notice that I sometimes get an erection while petting one of my family cats. I do not participate in sexual acts with animals nor have I fantasized about such. I am not a student of the brain links to erectile function and have no idea why this happens. Has anyone experienced erectile stimulation by handling pets and/or can you explain the particular reason for such events?

You're playing with a pussy and your dick gets hard? Maybe you're straight.

All kidding aside, there was a letter in Dan Savage's column awhile back regarding cats and erections. I think the girlfriend wrote in worried about her boyfriend. Probably easy to find in the Savage archives.

I notice that I sometimes get an erection while petting one of my family cats. I do not participate in sexual acts with animals nor have I fantasized about such. I am not a student of the brain links to erectile function and have no idea why this happens. Has anyone experienced erectile stimulation by handling pets and/or can you explain the particular reason for such events?

Maybe its an "allergic" reaction ??? Ah-Choo !

NOT I, but I find this to be highly hilarious! I am -:) -:) -:) -:) right now as I read and reflect on what's contained in this thread!

• 1 month later...

I have a client who has a fur fetish. He likes, amongst other things, for me to cover him in the various pieces of pelts he brings, rubbing them all over his naked body, and eventually he shoots a big load (hitting the fur!)

He had me try it and, yeah, the softness of the fur felt really good against my skin. I got hard.

He gave me one of the pelts, so if you ever want to get together, Verymarried, we could examine your boner issue and see if its really strictly pussy or perhaps the general sensation/softness of fur. I think I have sable (it hangs on my sling mirror!)

BTW - I get hard riding in cars, buses, taxis, trains... even planes. To me, an erection is like the origin of the universe: I don't understand it one bit, but I am sure glad it happened!

Archived