411 Zach Brown Philly

Greathands
This topic is 3734 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Total flake...I had arranged a session in Atlantic City (at an extra cost for travel from Philly) and after I waited an hour past his original time of arrival I called him and he said that he thought the appointment was for the following night...and of course this was my only night in AC...

I suspect he is no longer with Premier because his flakiness would have been (negatively) noted by clients and the guys who operate Premier are sensitive to their clients' needs.

He was with Premier for quite awhile. He is reviewed here favorably as well.

• 1 year later...

I had a pretty bad experience with him a year ago. He was on time and personable but the intimate time was awkward. No kissing, no touching his butt, no touching his nipples. The only thing we ended up doing was j/oing. He then took a 15 min shower, grabbed the cash and left. He seemed like an old school street hustler rather than a real pro.

Archived